Sunday, December 11, 2011

My blog is fixed

Hooray! I fixed my blog. For the past 9 months I haven't been able to sign in to my account or leave comments on anyone elses blog. When technology is involved and something strange happens I usually just let it be but I hated not being able to say hi to my friends that I rarely see....so I figured it out and fixed it. On another weird note my email changed my name to Rebekah Pitts one day and that one took me 3 months to finally resolve. Rebekah is my neighbor but I have no idea how that happened. I will be posting soon. So much has happened!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to hear from you Autumn!! I am glad you fixed your blog :) We are loving Delaware- there are many places to go and things to see. However, we miss Utah and realize more and more now that Utah is where we want to end up :) I hope life is going well for you and your fam:)

    ReplyDelete