
I saw a salesman walking from door to door and I really wasn't in the mood. I saw him making his way up our walk and I told the kids not to answer the door like 5 times (They are 4 years old and 2 so repetition is necessary). I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when the knock on the door came. I was so happy that my kids didn't run to the door. Then I hear my 4 year old knocking energetically on the window and saying in her loudest voice, "Hey....Hey you...You can't come in!" I got a good laugh out of that. He definitely heard her and walked away.
Wherever we go my son introduces the family. In his toddler accent he points and says, "This my mom, this my dad, (pointing to his older sister) this my best friend." Such a sweetie!

No comments:
Post a Comment