Monday, March 7, 2011

We love Papa


Papa has spent the last 2 weeks with us and my kids have been in heaven. He never tires being mauled by his grandkids....or so it seems. He stayed home with 4 of the grandbabies so Tanner and I could go to the Jazz game. When we came home the girls were having a sleepover on the floor surrounded by princess gear and the boys were sleeping under the newly constructed blanket fort that Grandpa built. So sweet!

Papa is always quietly serving others. He cooked up a delicious dinner for my family and Jess and Tyler's. He cooked bacon wrapped chicken with sauteed mushrooms, grilled garlic and grean beans, mashed potatoes, and a chef salad. It was amazingly delicious and so appreciated. We wish he could stay here foever but he is going home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Autumn!! I haven't talked to you in a while but I am glad to see that your blog is still around. Keep it up, I look at it a lot just to see if you have posted!! I hope everything is going great! I know you and Jess go search yard sales a lot. Do you know when the big Day Break one is? Christina and I want to go :)

    ReplyDelete