Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wyatt is here!


6 days after my due date Wyatt decided he was ready to come. I was so relieved that my labor kicked in by itself and I was able to labor (the hard stuff) and birth in 4 hours. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz. My biggest baby yet. I feel so proud to have a good sized baby. This was my easiest pregnancy and he continues to be my easiest baby. I am so grateful to have such a content little child. He slept 6 hours his second night home and has slept through the night since he was 8 weeks. For old times sake I picked up the book I used to train my others to sleep and thankfully noted he did it all without assistance or coaching. Hooray! We have all loved his happy little presence in our home.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Autumn, he is beautiful...or handsome :) And you look gorgeous as usual, too. I am so happy he has been a good baby for you! And by the way, the house looks darling. It sounds like you guys are doing just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, you are so BEAUTIFUL! What a fun little joy to have in your home. I am glad everything went so well with your delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is beautiful Autumn! It was just wonderful to catch up with you a little tonight. I hope we get the chance to talk again soon. There's still so much to say!

    ReplyDelete