Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TinkerBell Cake

We currently rent a basement apartment and the folks upstairs have 2 darling girls. I made a Dora cake for their 2 year old daughter and was asked to make a Tinkerbell cake for thier 6 year old daughter. When she saw her cake her jaw dropped and all the girls in attendance were in love. It's so fun to see the reactions from the kids.
This was one of my favorite cakes to make because of the end result and it wasn't too difficult. For any cake makers out there her skirt was baked in the glass Pampered Chef Bowl. I greased and floured it, baked it at 325 for 1 hour 10 minutes, let it cool for 15 minutes and it tipped out perfectly. I like to make cakes for friends and family whenever it fits in my schedule.

7 comments:

  1. You truly are the cake making diva! I love it. So did you make this at Mother Daughter for the tea party or something? Or was it for another occasion? When I looked at the face of tinkerbell it reminded me of Summer. She has a pixie like face and eyes. I miss the little kids a lot since I moved. I'm at work right now and I get to hand out stickers to the litter kids, it's fun, but it makes me miss all the little kids and babies even more. Love you cake. I will call you soon to discuss the Nie Nie Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is the cutest thing ever!!!!! You are so talented Autumn! I love love love love love you1

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUTUMN you're cakes just keep on getting cuter! Your are such an amazing cake maker. I just can't believe the many talents that you have. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you told me you made a tinkerbell cake but it was in the "I went to the store today," tone of voice...Not the "I made an awesome freaking tinkerbell cake today that will make kids wig out" tone. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn!!! What a talent you have! I totally love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kascadia said, I love that cake is awsome!!!!! I wish I could do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn! This is the lovely cake I have seen, you have great talent can you tell me how you made this lovely cake.......


    Nicole

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete