I would challenge any person who thinks they don't like produce to taste it when it is home grown and see if they still dare say the same thing. My neighbors have been sharing their bounty and I am loving it. This is one of my favorite times of the year. Home grown tomatoes literally make my heart sing and I crave them. My usual condiment of choice, ranch dressing, can step aside and wait until I have to start buying vegetables that look the part but lack the flavor. For now I am loving this moment.
I Do Now
5 days ago

Autumn, I totally agree with you on the fresh veggies. Nothing can really compare to a sun ripened tomatoe. By the way your photo makes those vegetables look simply mouth watering. Which I'm sure they are, but you must admit, home grown fruits of your labors don't always look the prettiest. But these ones I must say are simply stunning. I'm jealous of your wonderful nieghbors vegitous gifts. Well I guess that sounds covetous, shall I say then, "I rejoice in your oppurtunity for great vegetable bounty." Can't wait to see the video of Zoey, let me know when and where it's posted. Love ya, Shelle
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Fresh veggies ARE the best!
ReplyDeleteI tried to call you today.... miss you!
Autumn vegetables are so good, I love them. And I think that you are one of the best chefs ever to make really yummy food with delicous vegetables!
ReplyDeleteCome to my house. You can have all the zucchini, squash and cucumbers you want. We can't eat them fast enough!
ReplyDelete