Summer is completely potty trained and we are so proud of her! We call it tinkle and doodle. For some reason I find myself always making up songs and so potty time calls for a potty song. We sing, well it's more like a rap that goes like this "Tinkle in the potty, tinkle in the potty, Summer goes, Summer goes tinkle in the potty". Tinkle can be replaced with doodle and or both words used in the same line. You get the idea. Summer introduced her own song to sing while going potty. This began at Jessica's house because her toilet paper is on a toilet paper stand that is perfect for a pretend child's microphone. Before getting on the potty Summer knocks the toilet paper to the floor and scoots the stand close to the potty. As she tinkles she sings "Kweeko Kweeko wittle stah" (Twinkle Twinkle little star). I say tinkle which might remind her of the song but how it comes out always makes me smile. She never misses an opportunity to sing Twinkle while Tinkleing. She's even started using our toilet paper holder which is securely screwed to the wall but she finds a way to scoot her little body close to the microcphone while doing her business.
Autumn that is so funny, the last time we where all at Jessica's house I took Summer to the potty. And she started singing to the toilet paper role thing she is so cute. I love her!
ReplyDelete