My brother's all time favorite music artist is MC Hammer. It was 20 years ago that my brother purchased his first pair of hammer pants. He would listen to his tape casette over and over and write down all the lyrics so he could sing the song along with MC. When he was 12 years old he was in a freak accident and received tramautic brain injury. While he lay in a coma for 3 months, MC Hammer's music played.
Juvenessa and I surprised him by taking him to the concert. He got tons of attention from neon babes and when his favorite song "Can't Touch This" came on he still knew all the words.
It was a great night!

Find that song "Cant't Touch This"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.4shared.com
http://jakartachessclub.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I coulda "Can't touch this." yeah I know, it doesn't even make sense.
ReplyDeleteI just want to borrow that awesome outfit you've got on!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I heard an advertisement for that concert on the radio, I thought it was a joke. Now I wish I went. Wasn't Vanilla Ice there, too? Pure 80's awesomeness.
I am a little emotional after reading that.
ReplyDeleteIt make me think of a Sunday evening at your 1st home in Payson. Your family had just moved to the yellow home. Aaron and Jeremy were outside on your deck dancing. They were showing their great moves like the 'hammer-time jump'(I don't know if that is it real name). That was the last time we saw Jeremy before his accident.
I love Jeremy dearly. What a fun concert to go to. You all look really cute. I am glad everyone had such a great time!
Sure love you guys, Bre