Summer and Owen keep exchanging sicknesses and it has been a while since our whole family has been well. My oldest sister Krystal, is due on April 11 with baby #5 and she is planning to deliver natural. She is a pro when it comes to this but she wanted to prepare by practicing relaxation for labor and delivery. I told her my kids had runny noses and barking coughs and she told me her boys had fevers and diarhhea. If we postponed the baby could arrive before we had a chance to practice so we decided it was worth the risk so off to Payson we went. The relaxation practice went well and I feel honored to attend and participate in the delivery.
I caught a lovely nap while MaraLyn took care of all the kids. They played outside and Summer was chilled. She had a jacket on but insisted on more layers. Mary added a sweatshirt and Summer wanted more so on went Mary's winter coat. She was so happy to be bundled up.
As it turned out my kids kept their coughs and runny noses and Krystals kept their own sicknesses also.

Hey, I kept wondering if she had this baby yet or not. I love the bond that you have with your sisters, and I think its amazing that you can not only assist your sister with something so personal, but empathize with its accomplishment. Caralee had her baby boy on Sunday! Hope to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is hillarious! What a little cheeser!
ReplyDeleteAutumn I had some free time on Sunday and wanted to catch up on your blog. It is very cute and it make me miss you. While reading all of the stuff I have been crying because I realize what a wonderful person you are. YOu are a great mother and an awesome friend to me. I love you so much. Keep blogging it is very fun to read. Your children are beautiful. Also on the human art thing I too have always felt like I was supposed to be someone else. I feel like to be feminie you have to be quiet and reserved. Well we all know that I will be quiet and reserved when hell freezes over. I can't wait for them to come and teach me about myself this month. Love ya and can't wait for you to get back from texas.
ReplyDelete